Please follow these guidelines when submitting your work:
All submissions must be sent to
Give your email the subject title: Submission – Name and Surname – Title of the series.
(e.g. Submission – Sam Black – The River)
We can only accept submissions sent via email or WeTransfer (www.wetransfer.com)
Please provide a link to your portfolio/website of choice
Submissions must be previously unpublished, this also means we do not accept stories that have already appeared online
For idea submissions, please attach a mood board as well as all the details regarding your idea (concept, timing, credits).
- We only accept completed stories. Please send a PDF contact sheet or JPG files. JPG files must be named: Title of the series â€“ number. (e.g. The River â€“ 1) Once we have accepted your series please send a high resolution package including the following:
- High resolution images (3500px wide, 300dpi, RGB profile) without graphic inserts. Images must be final retouched images.
- The package must be named: Name and Surname â€“ Title of the story. (e.g. Sam Black â€“ The River).
- Please include a written text which explains why and what moved you to shoot the series (you can have a look at our previous issues to get an idea). Generally this can be as short or as long as you wish, as long as it doesnâ€™t exceed 500 words.
- Please, use only email or WeTransfer to send your package.