The selection committee is composed of professionals working in different fields of contemporary art (such as curators, artists, and gallery owners), who are particularly active in promoting the research of emerging authors. Each member of the jury will develop a different curatorial project hosted in the spaces of the Malatesta Fortress. By selecting one or more artists, each member can choose to curate a personal or a collective exhibition.
The selection committee consists of:
Irene Guandalini (curator and independent researcher)
Claudia Löffelholz (manager of The School of Advanced Studies FONDAZIONE MODENA ARTI VISIVE - Fondazione Fotografia)
Marco Paltrinieri (member of the Discipula artistic collective)
Monica Poggi (Chippendale Studio coordinator)
Matilde Scaramellini and Elena Vaninetti (curatorial duo of Twenty14 Contemporary)
To apply to Centrale Festival 11, send the following material in a single pdf file to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Project description (max.1000 characters).
- Images (enough to understand the project; including images of previous installations or potential set up projects, if present).
- Link in case of video work (with the complete video or with an exemplary extract of the work).
- Biography of the artist (max.1000 characters)
- Participation form filled in all its parts
- Identity card
June 7-30, 2019
Opening June 7-8-9, 2019
Rocca Malatestiana, Fano (Marche, Italy)